This is the landing page for my failed acting career. What started at eight years old as a desire to become a fairy princess for forty-five excruciating minutes has mutated into wearing coattails for two hours and butchering Shakespeare.
My complete IMDB includes:
- Aforementioned Fairy Princess whose name might have been Eliza (2004)
- Woman who shouted “Feed the birds!” at a very confused Mary Poppins in exactly one song from Mary Poppins (2010)
- Snoopy in a scene that was cut from my eighth-grade production of Peanuts (2011)
- Would have been Gabriel in the nativity pageant had I not come down with the flu (2011)
- Frenchy in Grease (2013)
- Frosine in The Miser (2014)
- Rosie in The Wedding Singer (2015)
- Charles Marlow in She Stoops to Conquer (2015)
- Ruth in School Spirit (2016)
- Edgar Allan Poe in Edgar Allan Poe’s Murder Mystery Dinner Party Slash Gala For Friends Potluck (2017)
- Romeo in As Told By Billy (2017)
- Old Woman in The Stonecutter (Spring 2019)
Please feel free to click around on the videos you find!